We are obsessed with keeping live, in-person music going! And we've created a safe way to do that! We bring a ukulele or guitar to your front porch, driveway, front yard, etc. 6 feet away and sing and dance with your babies & big kids! There's zero contact between us and your family. Click here to see our photo gallery!
Front Porch Sing Along time slots are currently available in the Metro Atlanta area by special request, weather permitting. Contact us for booking info. If it rains or if it's colder than 45 degrees, we'll reschedule or offer a full refund.
- Our events are perfect for infants, toddlers, & preschoolers up to age 5 with grown-ups. Grown-up participation is required.
- Our sing alongs are 15-20 minutes for one to six families. And 20-25 minutes for larger groups.
- Got friends? We are happy to accommodate your small group of up $25 per family. Or book a Front Porch Music Birthday or Holiday Sing Along for $200 for 30-35 minutes of music for a larger group. (For larger groups, we will bring a small amp & mic, so we'll need access to an electrical outlet.)
- There is *zero* contact between us and your family.
- We don't come inside your home. We literally sing on the porch or driveway, etc. while maintaining a 6 feet distance.
- We don't bring instruments or props to share. But we welcome you to bring your own! Something to shake & something to click!
- As much as we'd like to, we don't hug or even touch your babies, & we won't shake your hand at this time.
**Register 1 child & note the sibling names in the comments**
No classes are currently scheduled.