Babies love music! Even if you can't carry a tune in a bucket or clap to the beat to save your life, you can still give your child the lifelong gift of music while stimulating his or her overall growth & development! Try a class to see how!
You can enjoy making Music Together® regardless of your own musical abilities! The delight of a Music Together class is seeing how truly responsive to music babies and young children are and discovering how to recognize and support their naturally developing music behaviors as a life skill. We know your family will enjoy listening to the take-home CD as you add new family-friendly songs to your repertoire and learn to incorporate music-making in your family's every day life.
It is profoundly satisfying to be able to bond with your baby musically! Try a class and see for yourself why parents love our internationally recognized, research-based music and movement classes. Ms. Jennifer & her talented team of Registered Music Together Teachers look forward to making music together with you & your family!
In addition to offering a profound & satisfying way to bond with your baby, toddler or preschooler, Music Together classes:
- develop language and reasoning skills.
- provide opportunities for socialization.
- build self-confidence!
- provide even the youngest babies with enormous amount of stimuli to support their physical, cognitive, social & emotional development.
- help prepare your child for more formal music lessons when s/he is developmentally ready!
- teach your family how to enjoy the music of our culture!
- are so much fun to attend with your baby, toddler or preschooler! The whole family can attend the same class!